Health Benefits of Clean Ducts in Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, FL and the Surrounding Areas
Health Benefits of Clean Ducts
More now than ever, humans spend the majority of their life indoors. Many of us find comfort relaxing at home and spending time with our families. However, many do not realize that irregular maintenance of a home’s HVAC system could be affecting the health of the persons living inside it.
While you may consider yourself more than capable of keeping a clean house, air ducts are often “out of sight, out of mind”. Which means, that many often forget to schedule regular maintenance appointments in order to keep them clean. This allows mold, dust, and bacteria to grow or become trapped within the air vents, making the air in the house uncomfortable to breathe.
Some of the Health Benefits of Clean Ducts-
- Reducing the amount of air pollutants currently in the home. This, in turn, reduces the chance of you or your family developing respiratory issues such as emphysema, bronchitis, or asthma.
- It helps minimize the severity of allergies caused by pollen or pet dander tracked into the home.
- Clean air ducts help curb asthma attacks as well.
- It will assist in keeping up the body’s resistance to infections.
- Regular cleaning of your air ducts will allow someone to be constantly checking for mold. This will stop mold spores from causing damage to your health.
- Will stop particles from being blown into the air and causing sinus issues
With over 20 years in the Indoor Air Quality business and certified by NATE, NADCA & NC, we here at Envirovac Air Duct Cleaning maintain that the air quality of any home is of the utmost importance. Please contact us today or call us at (904)-503-7702 and let us help you have the best HVAC system care available.